Author! Author! @ the Library!
Avid readers—meet the author!
Highland Square Branch Library
- Irv Korman, ANTUAN WAS “HEAR” (30 YEARS OF KIDS’ QUOTES)
Tuesday, April 18, 6:30 pm
- Rich Heldenfels, TELEVISION’S GREATEST YEAR: 1954 (and more!)
Saturday, April 29, 11 am
(follows Friends of the Library Annual Brunch, 10:30 am)
- Robert J. Roman, OHIO STATE FOOTBALL: THE FORGOTTEN DAWN
Thursday, May 11, 6:30 pm
Nordonia Hills Branch Library
- Scott Longert, NO MONEY, NO BEER, NO PENNANTS: THE CLEVELAND INDIANS AND BASEBALL IN THE GREAT DEPRESSION
Thursday, April 27, 7 pm
Northwest Akron Branch Library
- Various Akron Authors, AKRON ANTHOLOGY
Tuesday, May 2, 6 pm
And for aspiring writers...
Authors Allison and Wayne Marks share PRACTICAL ADVICE ON GETTING YOUR CHILDREN’S PICTURE BOOK PUBLISHED
Portage Lakes Branch Library
Tuesday, May 16, 6 pm
Richfield Branch Library
Saturday, April 29, 2 pm
Find out more about these programs by visiting our Events calendar today.